Q. How Do I Know If I Qualify For Social Security Disability?
A. The following are popular conditions that will make you eligible for SSD
- If you became disabled or handicap before the age of 22
- If you became disabled or handicap after the death of a spouse.
- If you were injured due to any sort of accident.
- If you have a handicap related to an illness, injury, psychological issue or emotional trauma.
- If you became disabled after you served in the military.
- If you have a mental or physical condition that is expected to to last a year or threatens your life.
- If you have a family member that is receiving SSD you may be eligible to receive additional SSD through them.